Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Don't Tell Me


Don't try to tell me it'll all be all right because I slipped on a puddle of butterfly liquid; even though they don't really need our  food due to the fact that there are flowers blooming everywhere but just in case we keep the feeder full; and then fell awkwardly onto all fours and sprained that ligament goes from the foot to the ankle to the hip to shoulder to the wrist and that shoulder is already very sore because I almost dropped Thomas, but used all my strength and pulled my shoulder keeping him safe as he fell. Don't tell me I can't ride because I can't pull myself up, we'll figure a way. But this balancing problem; it's like balancing my life vs sanity. don't tell me I'm not depressed and wobbly and tired. Don't say it because you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment